Nowadays, the requirement of business analysts is increasing as the organizations are appreciating them when it comes to the task of decision making. In the past few years, their role in companies has increased and now the companies are completely depending on them to take effective decision. So, their demand is increasing day by day and if you want be a part of it, you can join courses in business analytics.
These courses help you to build-up your working skills, increase your analyzing power and learn to take effective decisions. So, if you want to know more you can click here for courses in business analytics.
Business analysis techniques:
- SWOT analysis: It is a four-quadrant analysis that is used by the business analytics. Its internal factors are strength and weakness and the external factors include opportunities and threats. This technique is very easy and can be used at any level of the project. In this, the business analyst answers the questions of the users under each quadrant.
- MOST analysis: It stands for Mission Objective Strategy Technique in which mission is a very important and critical factor. If it is specific, you can easily analyze and measure the other factors. It is a powerful framework of business analysis and helps you in maintaining strategic alignment.
- Business Process Modeling: It is an improvement process. It is used to analyze that phase of the project when there is gap between present and future business process that business has opted for. So, for the business analyst follow the different task like:
- Strategic planning
- Analysis business model
- Defining and designing the project
- Technical analysis is performed for complex business solutions
- Brainstorming: This is mainly a group activity and the most popular technique being used by the business analytics. This creative technique is useds to generate different ideas, doing root cause analysis, find solutions of the problems.
Business Name: ExcelR Solutions
Address: 102, 1st Floor, Phase II, Prachi Residency Opposite to Kapil Malhar, Baner Rd, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
Phone Number: 098809 13504
Mail ID: email@example.com
Owner name: Amit Tavva
Operation hours: Monday to Sunday 7AM to 11 PM