Beautiful Outdoor Lighting Design Ideas
Landscape lighting changes the appearance and safety of your home at night. We help you explore outdoor lighting fixtures and provide the inspiration and information you need to improve the attractiveness of your path. With a project such as landscape lighting, it is sometimes difficult to know what to do or where to start.
The rejuvenation below helps you become better. understand your choices and visualize the effects of outside lighting can exist in your home. Creating a landscape lighting plan can be overwhelming.
But if you print and use our planner, you’ll see your home in a new light in no time.
Landscape Design Design Lighters (PDF)
1. Observe your landscape. Which two areas or architectural features are worth highlighting? Do the pockets of darkness need to be overcome?
2. Select the right fixture and wattage lamp to create the desired lighting effect.
3. Find your outlet and make sure it is a GFCI power socket (ground fault circuit interrupter). These outlets usually have a reset button. If there are no buttons, use GFCI testers to determine the outlet type.
4. Add every watt of light on your lighting plan to determine your total watt fixture.
5. Select your transformer. A transformer should be 20 watts larger than your total watt fixture. If you plan to purchase additional lighting later, purchasing a larger transformer can now save you money.
6. Measure the distance from the power supply to the farthest fixture, plus 1-2 feet of additional cable for each fixture, to determine how many cables and gauges are required for this project. If your total watt fixture is greater than 200, choose a 12-gauge cable. If your total watt fixture is less than 200, choose a 16-gauge cable.
7. Follow the manufacturer’s installation instructions and look for installation tips on the lighting package.
Other articles you might like;