Worldwide, the International English Language Test System (IELTS) is widely recognized and accepted. This is a test that exists in 2 versions: Academic and General. The immigration services of many countries often use the “General” version. Universities use the “Academic” version as an entrance test throughout the world but also by the human resources departments of many companies.
This test is more popular than the Cambridge exams in many countries. Most students who study ielts (เรียน ielts which is the term in Thai) might end up to pass the “Academic” version.
The IELTS English Test Consists Of Several Tests:
Comprehension and expression Oral comprehension and expression
The biggest advantage is that you cannot miss this exam. The results range from 0 (zero) to 9 (mother tongue).
Why Pass This Exam
- You want to be sure to have a recognized English language qualification for your future work.
- To study English in a college or university
- You need more flexibility in choosing exam dates than there is for Cambridge exams.
Who Is This Review For?
To long-term students (more than 4 weeks old) who wish to have more than one certificate from the language school at the end of their course.
- There is a wide variety of preparation courses in schools (4 to 12 weeks)
- There is usually an exam organized every month, sometimes even every weekend depending on the city.
- Exam is paid, fees are often payable locally
- Widely recognized by universities and businesses
- You can not miss this exam
- Reception of results very fast (3 weeks after the test)
- Ability to retake the exam without delay no matter where to studying ielts (ที่ เรียน ielts which is the term in Thai)
- Preparation courses for these exams do not improve your level of English
- Your results are valid only for 2 years: After, you will have to retake the test